Area : Edgewater (South Florida)
Pricing : $270,000+
# Bedrooms : 1 & 2
Total Units : 89 units
Floors : 10 floors
Year Built : 2016
Square Footage : 810 – 980 sqft
A new condo project has been announced in Miami’s fast-growing Edgewater neighborhood with the focus on smaller units at more affordable prices.
Stripey Developments and 4R Development are partnering on 26 Edgewater, a 10-story project with 86 units. The developers purchased the 20,000-square-foot site at 321 N.E. 26th Street for $2.4 million in early 2014.
It will have 58 units with one bedroom, sized at 560 square feet, that are priced at $270,000. The other 28 units are two bedrooms and range from 810 to 980 square feet, with prices averaging $340,000. Velasquez said the maintenance would be about 45 cents per square foot, which is considerably less than other new condos.
- 10 floors with 89 total units
- 59 one bedroom/one bathroom
- 30 two bedroom/two bathroom
- rooftop pool-5,500 SF of open air pool deck
- 10th floor, state of the art fitness center
- club room with contemporary Miami chic design
- 155 space parking garage with assigned spaces and designated visitor parking
- hurricane windows
- stainless steel appliances–quartz counter topsMiami New Condos, 26 Edgewater