Area : South Beach (South Florida)
Pricing : $1,650,000+
# Bedrooms : 2 & 3
Total Units : 7 units
Floors : 5 floors
Year Built : TBA
Square Footage : 3,076 – 4,039 sqft
Casa Luna, a Buildworks Design-Build project, will be the first ultra-lux boutique condominium project on South Beach’s West Avenue Corridor. Each detail of the building was was carefully chosen to blend seamlessly into the South Beach urban landscape and take full advantage of the natural Florida sunlight. The indoor and outdoor living spaces combine seamlessly with massive terraces featuring ten foot high sliding and stacking glass doors. Casa Luna residences will feature solid wood flooring or marble throughout. Ornare kitchens will feature Sub-Zero and Miele appliances and will be finished with marble or quartz countertops. Master baths will feature walnut cabinetry and will be finished luxuriously with marble countertops, complimenting marble tile walls and flooring.
Amenities will include private elevator access to each unit, a rooftop pool and jacuzzi, secure gated entry with two covered parking spaces for each unit, electric charging stations for vehicles, climate controlled bicycle and scooter storage, and private rooftop terraces for the penthouses.
- Ornare Kitchen Cabinets with Calcutta Stone countertops
- Sub-Zero and Meile appliances
- Designer baths with floating vanities
- Rain shower, frameless, glass enclosed showers, Toto Washlet one piece toilet/bidet
- 555-1,600 square foot outdoor living terraces
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Smart-technology ready
- 10 foot solid core doors throughout
- Sound insulated walls throughout
- Spacious, flow-through open floor plans with 10 foot high ceilings
- Full-sized, front-loaded washer and dryer in every residence
- Private rooftop terrace pool and spa
- Private rooftop cabanas for penthouses
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient impact glass doors
- Semi-private private high speed elevator opens directly into unit
- Two (2) covered parking spaces per residences
- Electric car chargers and covered FOB entry garage
- Climate controlled bicycle and scooter storage room
- Pet friendly building
Key Attributes & Features:
- Privacy in a boutique ultra-lux seven residence condominium
- Tropical modern design, with natural elements, high ceilings, oversized terraces and top shelf finishes
- Extra Low Maintenance of only $.40 per square foot (under $900 per month per unit)
- The closest thing to a luxury single family home in the heart of South Beach with the convenience of condo living.
- Priced at below $1,000 per foot for top-of-the-line boutique condominium.
- Purchase includes a selection of marble or wood flooring and a selection of cabinet finishes.