Area : Brickell (South Florida)
Status : New Construction
Pricing : $465,000+
Waterfront/View : views of the bay + miami skyline
# Bedrooms : TBA
Total Units : 549 units
Floors : 64 floors
Year Built : TBA
Square Footage : 730 – 6,246 sqft (average)
Designed by legendary artist Julian Schnabel and architect Luis Revuelta, this tower of soaring glass with sweeping exposures is contrasted by the romance of Renaissance-revival interiors with a modern edge.
Brickell Flatiron’s architectural design introduces flowing, curvilinear forms to accommodate spacious floor plans. Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline are enhanced by wide, elliptical terraces. An exclusive lap pool and sixty-fifth floor rooftop swimming pool, fitness club and spa offer a limitless 360 degree view of Miami’s landscape. Full service amenities, additional health and meeting facilities, dining and shopping, cater to the comfort and convenience of each resident.
BRICKELL FLATIRON BRINGS A CULTURE OF ELEGANCE AND ARTFULNESS TO THE CENTER OF DOWNTOWN MIAMI’S MOST VIBRANT NEIGHBORHOOD.
Brickell Flatiron is a 65 story tower, featuring 552 exclusive residences with the average size of 1,250 sq. ft. Penthouse and rooftop amenities deck showcase beautiful panoramic views of the bay and Miami skyline. The Flatiron name — most famously associated with the iconic Flatiron building at Fifth Avenue and Broadway in Manhattan — comes from the triangular shape’s resemblance to the old-fashioned clothing flatirons that were heated on stoves.
The project — which comes as the Brickell neighborhood is in the midst of a condo building boom — is planned to include 552 units and 40,000 square feet of retail development, including restaurant, lounge and shop space.
The 750-foot skyscraper is designed with floor-to-ceiling glass exteriors throughout the units, which will feature 11-foot-deep, elliptical balconies.
- 20% Deposit at contract execution.
- 10% Deposit in 60 Days
- 10% Deposit at Floor 17 currently estimated January/ February 2017
- 10% Deposit at Top off currently estimated January/ February 2018
- Balance of 50% at Closing currently estimated end of 2018
*The HOA is estimated at $0.73 per sf.*
- 552 units
- 40,000 square feet of retail development, including restaurant, lounge and shop space
- 750-foot skyscraper
- floor-to-ceiling glass exteriors throughout
- 11-foot-deep elliptical balconies
- Roof top amenity deck, 2 swimming pools
- Spa, State of the art fitness center
- 24 hours Security and Valet Services
- Concierge bringing access to VIP events and reservations.
- Close proximity to Brickell City Centre, the newest luxury mall featuring over 630, 000 sq. ft. of luxury mall
- Best restaurants at your door steps
- Sky Terrace: Landscaped rooftop pool, cabanas, sundeck and juice bar surrounded by advanced wind barrier technology.
- Sky Wellness Pavilion: Rooftop spa and fitness center with Pilates/ yoga and aerobics studio, private steam and sauna facilities in both men’s and
- women’s lockers
- Second 18th floor Lap Pool and Spa Pool
- State-of-the-art business center and Conference Rooms
- Children’s play area and Game Room
- Movie Theatre
- Private Event Space & Recreation Rooms
- Lobby area Bar
- Ground level Restaurants & retail Boutiques
- Designated residential parking with additional bicycle storage
- Private storage available
- Fully-managed household services upon request
- 24-hour Concierge, valet & doorman services
- Dedicated High speed Elevators
- Conceptual Design & Development by Ugo Colombo
- Lobby and common areas designed by acclaimed Artist, Julian Schnabel
- 9’6” Ceilings in Tower Residences – 10’6” Ceilings in Penthouses
- Expansive floor plan layouts
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass balcony doors and energy-efficient, casement windows
- Spacious private balconies with Brickell City Skyline views